Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Check out the trailer for THE SCAREHOUSE


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2988852/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  I recently read an article about an upcoming horror film called, THE SCAREHOUSE.  I haven't really seen too many new horror movies coming out lately that I was excited by, so I was happy to hear about this one and see the trailer for it.   Here is the basic plot from the film's imdb page:

When two friends open a Halloween fun house on Devil's Night it is all fun and games until their former sorority sisters begin to arrive. These six sisters are confronted by their past as the night spins out of control.

 The trailer looks like this could be a very fun film!  THE SCAREHOUSE is set to debut on VOD and iTunes October 21st.  I have not seen a blu-ray/dvd release date yet.  



CLICK HERE to watch the trailer for THE SCAREHOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment